Wednesday, October 31, 2007

what should it be?

Currently doing my German homework but it is not going that well cause i am here typing in my blog. So yeah, i think i better get back to my homework. Who knows maybe i will or not but as for now, i just want to type~ ;P

Nothing going on around here really. Just the same old same old. Well maybe not that old but to me is the normal thing that you do in a normal life. Finish the game Shining Force Neo and totally owned the last boss which wasn't really much of a trouble. Actually i am doing some secret extra dungeon after finishing the game. I do wonder if that would be harder. I think i will know tomorrow. I will soon finish it once again~ hahaha...

Then now i think i got to go back to my homework. Oh, i did notice that today would be the last day to post in October. Well, looking at my previous posts, i have been rather inactive eh? haha... Can't blame me for that right? Cause i had something to do and well that would be procrastinating or something else. I will leave it to that. So as i was saying, i will now go back to my homework which looks uninteresting to me at the moment but still have to do it! :D

As for my last sentence for the last day in the blog world, have fun and enjoy people! Tomorrow is a new month~ God bless! hehe... SMILE! :D

2 comments:

Jill said...

smiling!!

oh btw, did you read the article about how us hard core gamers are going extinct?? I WILL CRY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

really? no more hard core gamers? i shall not go extinct! hahaha... i will be hard core for life... speaking of which... i am playing so many games now.. i don't know which to play first... hahaha... it's life! hahaha...