Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello~ =D

Hey all! hehe... Sorry for the lack of blog much. Was kind of busy and i didn't think i will be like updating now. I have thought of like make this blog disappear from this online community but i think i will update every once in a while. I don't know when but i think i will in due time! haha...

So lately i have been like waiting for the National Service stuff to like go in and get done with the training but it seems that they like delaying. I kept calling and they asked me to like call another date and confirm for places. So today i called again and this time they say, if there are any places for you, we will contact you. Okay, fine, i will wait. So i am like giving them another few days of calling me or contacting me. If not, i will be like going to go find a job and work. I don't think these people will actually call me so yeah, best of luck yet.

Currently very free and got nothing much to do but to just relax and enjoy and soon will be very busy i think. Maybe because of the job that i will be doing later in the future. Maybe of some other stuff that is coming my way. Ah, who knows? When it comes, it comes. That time, just face it like i face everything until now. I don't know what to expect. So i will just let God do the rest for He know best. Praise the Lord! :D

Another year has gone by and it was fun. Lots of stuff happened but it was definitely fun. Interestingly, I get holidays this time. God is really good to me! Thank you God! hehe... As for the year ahead, which is this year, God will guide my way! :D hehehe... Take care now. I don't know when i will be back to like state something here. It might be a first and a last? Want to take a bet in it? hahaha...

No comments: