Friday, November 9, 2007

Shoo!

Evil little things! Why won't you just stop coming around and just go somewhere else where you are more welcomed? Why risk your life on being where everyone wants to kill you for what you had done? I do not understand why!

Although you had been hit once, you still do not get the point of it. You come back for more and thought that you were lucky that you got hit once. I am telling you the truth, you will get yourself killed if you don't listen to my advise. The rage of the supreme one which no one can suppress will definitely destroy you into a mush. So be on your way to wherever you may find welcomed.

Listen well you little pest! Get out of my sight! Don't even linger around in my presence. I will not tolerate any of your insolence foolishness. For you to fly around here and there, you might be lucky once or twice but once you are locked on, your end has arrived. Nothing can save you but yourself. So be on your way mosquito and never come back! The two hands of doom will crush your puny body. You have been warned! >:)

2 comments:

Jill said...

you kill mosquitos! because of one darling I have here in KL, I'm no longer allowed to kill mosquitos. But still! I support you in your mosquito murder spree!!!

Anonymous said...

haha... oh well, i became beyond godlike when i killed those mosquito and keeps on going... hahaha... well... come back for the killing spree then... :D