Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Exams forever~

Flooding with exams now. Today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and next week and the week after next. So many exams that it is flooding my whole system of needing to study only. Should i even start studying? I think not. I am just going to be sitting here and relax for a while. I think?

Complete list of test schedule that is required to be done in the next two weeks. Guess how many exams i am going to have to sit. Well, if i count all of them, it would be around 10 papers, 2 practicals and a few practices. :p Ah, test is a period of no fun fun at all! Can i just not go for the exams? Tell me yes! In fact, i don't actually have to go for it but then later i would just have to sit the replacement test. So in the end, it's basically the same thing. It's a must do. Slow or fast. It's compulsory. T.T

So that is the end of me for the mean time. I will just go with it until it all ends and once that is done, I am free. For the meantime. Once again, the prison of studying never lets me go. How evil is that? I think i will survive with the help of the almighty! God is good all the time! So i will just end here for the time being and if i plan not to study, i just might drop in and say hi. Haha! :p God bless you all! Save me from the paradise of exams. :p

2 comments:

Jill said...

Derek... study!!! I command it!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha... i have finish all studying elements for now.. so no studying! hahaha... :p