Thursday, December 6, 2007

*peek*

Booya! haha... That's just me! :P To tell you the truth, I haven't been online lately as i was busy with things that i need to do. What am i doing? Nice question. Try guessing for the mean time while i go play games! :P

Just kidding. Just busy with my biggest or if your prefer, eldest sister's wedding. It's really a big event and lots of things has to be done and we all need to help. We as in my family. So much work and it is not even my wedding. So what will happen if this was my wedding? Oh my, i don't want to like organize and do so much stuff. It's just too much stuff that needs to be done. Just for one day! Prepare for don't know how many months and just to make it for one day. Fine, i know i am complaining but i play game also cannot play peacefully. So i am just saying just let me play one game and i will do your stuff later. It's just one hour! Please? hahaha...

But that ain't gonna happen cause as you know me, i will just continue playing and playing. So they forcing me to go straight to helping out is just a great idea. That wasn't what i have in mind when i finished my exams that seems forever as it really took forever to reach 3rd December. I was actually so happy that day has finally came but when i reached home, work was waiting for me. Ah well, what am i doing anyway? It's my big sis's special one in a lifetime day and i am like complaining? Wow, now that is what i call a little brother. Hehe... guess i have done my part as being the younger sibling! hahahaha.... Evil ain't i??

So have to cut it short here as need to entertain my precious relatives and cousins that came for the wedding which is going to be held in Brunei on the 8th of this month which is coming really soon and then it will be all over and i get to do whatever i want without anyone shouting at my face to do stuff!! hahaha... can't wait... That's life i guess! I wonder what mine would be and what my little brother would say! hahaha... Fun!

So have fun and take care people! Going to the battle zone for a round of killing sprees... hahaha... God bless much! :D

No comments: