Friday, October 30, 2009

Back for awhile~~ :D

So i have been like way too long and not doing any post for the last few months and i am really sorry about it since i don't know what to write as always. Other than that, i have been missing out a lot of stuff lately due to the laziness and the sleepiness of myself. All in all, i am the one to blame for not posting anything at all. TADA!! :D

What have I been doing recently? Well, currently i am in KL with my friend and will be going back to Miri tomorrow early afternoon and will say goodbye to all the wonderful friends who are in KL. It was a fun and interesting time with all of them although everyone has their own things to do but i am grateful that they took the time out to go out with me. Although some of it was short but at least they took the effort to spend time with me. That alone makes me extremely happy!! hehe.. yay!!! hehe... FRIENDS!! :D

Also, my host, my friend since primary school, took me to places of wonderful food that i cannot imagine and well, wonderful food is always nice and the presentation were great. Some were a bit expensive but thank God for the blessings and provision that made everything wonderful. I even gotten the chance to treat my friends!! hehe... That's a lot of blessings, mind you!! hahaha... Eating is always the best part about visiting people. They bring you places and you eat!! hehe.. Nothing beats eating and having a conversation with them. It's just the time to catch up with all the people you miss when you are somewhere else. :D

Other than that, i went around helping my mom to buy stuff that she wanted but in the end couldn't buy it because we were somewhat cheated by the staff who was working there because of the promotion that they put up was already way overdue and it was too expensive just to spend 250 on one food chopper!! haha... I did buy something that i long for and it is a gaming mouse!! hehe... It cost 265 and it is RAZOR!! hehe... I like my mouse and it is super sensitive!! Going to start playing my games soon!! hehehe... Can't wait to own the computer!! :D

So yeah, that sums it up for the mean while. Since this is the post that was long awaited, have fun reading!! hehehe... Um, just going to wrap up my session in KL with a blast! hehe... see you soon!! :D

9 comments:

Jill said...

Lol. I find it funny to be called a 'host'

MaMapoly said...

haha... well, i couldn't really say who it was or else, you will be stalked~~ haha... :D

Anonymous said...

I've already tried using Mocha VNC and you can only control if your on the same network. I want to know how i can control my home computer with either another computer/laptop or a handheld such as a iTouch/iPhone.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://dancecenter.is/smf/index.php/topic,53011.new.html#new]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

If i make money on the forex market, is there a tax for it? And if there is, how do i pay for it?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url]

Anonymous said...

your article is interesting, i hope you visit my blog. and i'm so sorry for my comment, when my comment is disturb you...
:)

hapi said...

Hi MaMapoly, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Air Jordan 3 Joker Cheap,lebron shoes cheap sale,shoeokay said...

Nike KD 6

 

Nike Lebron 10 X Pure Platinum for Sale

Air Jordan XX8

Air Jordan 8 Playoffs



Nike Lebron 10 BHM for Sale
Nike Air Mag Marty McFly 2015

Nike Air Yeezy 2 



Nike Air Max 2013 

Nike Air Foamposite One Suns 

Air Jordan 5 Black Grape 



Nike Lebron 10 Cutting Jade China 

Nike Barkley Posite Max 76ers 

Nike Kobe 8 BHM 



Cheap Nike BHM 

Air Jordan 11 Concord 

Nike LeBron 10 All Star 

 

Elena said...

your article is interesting, i hope you visit my blog. and i'm so sorry for my comment, when my comment is disturb you...

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

This talk handles your mission's local weather strategy, lights selection, sea rendering in addition to written content approach,In . reads the actual demonstration blurb. "In addon, this kind of business presentation address just what the AC3 employees believes is the greatest hammer with the buck developments which can be designed to current age group labels remaining ported to be able to DX11 Computer system factors.
Cheap Fifa 15 Coins

Fut 15 coins