Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sick?

It's snowing. That's all to it. Nothing more, nothing less. The place is covered in snow with whiteness and it's beautiful. Do i have to say more? I don't think so. Maybe a picture will make the picture clearer. Apparently, i don't have any at the moment. All i can say, sorry. Next sentence, i will try to put up a picture next time. Most probably, not anytime soon. Reason, i do not own a camera yet. Excuses. A thing a lot of people are good at. Don't you think so? I do~ :P

Hehe... Just a little weird introduction to be a weird post. Nothing much happened just that i am currently sick but not that sick as i cannot wake up and do things. It's just a light one i guess and i praise God for His healing touch. The story of how i gotten sick has something to do with eating. Believe it or not, it's true and it's kind like of a warning for me not to eat too much sometimes but i just can't help it. It's definitely a wrong thing to eat too much but when the food is so wonderful, who would want to stop unless they are full or something. For me, I tend to just eat and eat and eat. The wonder i put on people faces. They are like, how do you eat so much and still don't get full. Most of them says i have an endless pit in my stomach and that is where all the food goes. Well, i don't mean to be rude or anything but if that's the case, i won't ever get full and will be eating all the time. Correction people, I have a stomach which keeps a lot and i need to fill it a lot just to make it full. So conclusion, i do get full after putting in a lot. :D

Nothing to update just that i will be going over to a friends' to overnight and then have service the next day and then come back home and get some healing from above! haha... Besides that, it's valentine's day which is an awesome day because it's snowing and it's beautiful outside. Well that's all for my update for now. I will try to update more if i can but the thing is, I am just far too lazy sometimes! haha... Well you guys have fun and take care! God bless! :D

1 comment:

Calvin Lott said...

Hey,

I just built my website with this great service called WebStarts. WebStarts is everything you need to make a free website. I highly recommend it.

You can sign up for your own free account here: http://www.webstarts.com/?aff=calvinlott