Thursday, September 6, 2007

Shout out!

This post is dedicated to my friend, Deborah. Why to this person you may ask? Well because it is her special day. What this day might be you may ask? It is her birthday! *Laughs!* Happy Birthday Debbers! :D Hope you did enjoy your special day! (September 5th) Hehe... Well i basically forgotten your birthday until this afternoon. I remembered that yesterday was your birthday and i was replying back the letter that you sent me. Guess i was too engrossed with the replying that your special day was sliding away from my head.

Not to fear as my crazy little twirling brain managed to savage it due to a reminder from somewhere. Thus the late, the one day late wish from me through my trusted hand phone which gladly sent my message to you! Haha... Sorry for the aging stuff of forgetting stuff and well, you are going to join the club soon eh? So you can't exactly blame me right? Technically too right? Haha... Doesn't matter! All i know that i am a day late but it is still acceptable right? I know you are a very nice person and will forgive this little twerp for not remembering on the day itself. :D

I did say to keep checking for the shout out right? hehe... So here it is! My shout out! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB! You are now one year older and that means you are one year wiser and with a little fashion white hair in your to spice up your fashion sense, it is an one time occasion for that year. Happy yes? Bet you are and you get a post all for yourself. Do you know how lucky you are? Haha... Fine fine, enough with the teasing eh? But this is the day after your birthday so i don't think i have to be THAT nice to you anymore right? See, i let you have a wonderful memory on your birthday and right after it, you will just get lots of teasing to remember! Haha...

Had tons of fun? Bet you did, or maybe not but nevertheless, God will bless you lots with the plus one to your current age number. I do not know how old you are and will not say cause well, they say it is rude to say the age of a woman. So i guess you are one grown women eh? Hahaha... My bad. You can come back and claim your free hitting punches from me. Hit as much as you want for free. Well, just don't pulverize me too much cause i still want to eat nice food. Just spare the hand and the mouth eh? Perhaps the tongue too while you are at it? Haha... I am bad with this kind of things. I think i will just cut to the chase. What am i that i am chasing again? I am confused! Deb, HELP! :P

To end my little mischief, i shall just sing a birthday song to the birthday girl who now become a little more woman-y! hahaha... The songs goes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
YOU WERE BORN IN A ZOO!
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!

Hahaha... That's just the special song. Now for the belated birthday song. The song goes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
IT'S YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!
CAUSE IT'S YOUR DAY!

And for the original that i would sing on the birthday itself... Come on everybody! You know the lyrics! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEBORAH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

The finale of this post? It will be just a normal shout out!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB! :D

Hope you like the shout out! :D

No comments: