Monday, September 3, 2007

Things I did~~

Oh September! You just reminded me that it is now another day in a complete different month. Without you, i wouldn't know how to tell the day from any other day. The difference between you and August is that you are a nine and he is an eight. Do i have to say anymore? I guess that won't be necessary as it is self understandable. :D

Introduction to a September post. That's just me being the usual me. What more can you ask for? Not being me? Definitely cause that wouldn't be you right? And besides, who would want to become me? That will only cause trouble for me the real one. So no copying from me. No no no. But if you want, please ask for my permission because i just like being myself and if you do copy me, i would do something different. So basically, copying me would be a waste effort but thank you for trying. You make me more original the more you copy me. Hehe... To the copier! A toss of water taken from the dispenser. For the finale, you are getting dump! :P

To that i will say just kidding. Do not know what gotten into me. Just like writing some weird stuff out of the ordinary that doesn't concern what i really want to write. But since you readers are so kind and read every paragraph, i can't help but to say thank you for coping with my crazy self. I cannot be what i can be when i don't want to. There you go, another weird phrase out of my mind just a second ago. If you can't understand it just ignore it. I sometime do ignore the things that i think about. You can call me weird or whatever but that is who i am. I will not change and hopefully not change that fast cause it ain't the time to do yet. I am no transformer so changing into another thing will be utterly impossible. So no changing. Definitely. Unless i go for plastic surgery? hahaha... No money to do that and i still like my body. =P

Oh i better stop the crapping. Later too much crap to clean up. You know what i mean right? haha... Well at least it doesn't stink as the real one. But too much would make it really stinky too. So yeah, it is better that i stopped. Okay, now i would like to tell all my readers what had i been doing this couple of days. Since i didn't have the time to update on that particular date, i will now try my very best to describe what i had gone through and tell my story to you. =D Have to forgive me cause i don't have such a perfect memory but i think you would still get the story. I maybe old but i am not that old! Wah hahahaha... Want a piece of me? Oh, wait till i am in the coffin and you can just take any piece of me. FOC! Just ask my wife for permission. *Who is my wife anyway? I have no idea but when i do get one, i will inform all!*

Malaysian are happy people on Friday. This is because it was Malaysia's 50th independence day. The date that is written in the history book is 31st August 1957. So being 2007 now, 50 years is easily achieved by using simple math. Easy isn't it? So on this particular day, was invited by my cousin to go to her house for lunch. Plus to see her two months old daughter. She said the lunch will be at 12. So my mom decided to go buy some gift before going over for lunch. We went to Servay. Full was it will people because of the sales that they are doing there. Everyone was basically picking and buying and the queue at the counter, SUPER LONG! I don't remember waiting how long just to pay our items. Since when Miri got so many people one ah? Still glad that we reached in time. Wonderful lunch. Then mommy wanted to go to Boulevard for shopping. Went and thought that a lot of people will be there but to my amaze, there wasn't queue at the counters. I guess they have become efficient. We bought lots and i have no idea how much me mommy spent.

Then when we reached home, horrible event took place. My car wiper arms were crippled. The back wiper arm was completely devastated. The passenger's side wiper arm was bent 90 degrees of how it was supposed to be. Rubbish bins were overturned. One of our gate lamp was broken and all the pieces were on the floor. The palm tree that was always there was brutally bent down. Instead of a fan now, it looks like a broken fan. I was completely shocked at the scene. My mind was basically blown away. I was wondering if i did anything wrong to anyone and who would actually do this to my car. Then my neighbor came out and told me the whole story. She said that a guy came by and suddenly shook our gate. Hearing that, my neighbor came out and see what was going on and tried to shoo away that person. That person didn't bother about my neighbor and then continue his destruction upon the stuff outside my house. Once finished, my neighbor's car was also wrecked by that same person. All his wipers were completely torn off. The only guess we could conclude is that this guy is on drugs but that isn't a reason to go trash someone's house what! GRRRR!

So had to clean up and take off the crooked wipers. Lots of sweeping to do since so much glass was on the ground. After that everything was back to normal and that incident made my mom very cautious. She now locks the gate more often. What an event will make a person do. Normal reaction i guess. Lesson to be learn from this? Do not park the car outside the house too long. So yeah, will bring it inside where it is much safer. Or so to say. I don't know. Just glad nothing was stolen. God was protecting all the time. Praise the Lord for His grace upon all of us. It could have been worst but yeah, a little lost is better than a whole lot eh? haha... That was Friday the 31st.

Then came Saturday. Don't everybody love Saturday? Well of course! It is a holiday to everyone who isn't working. So did what i normally do on a Saturday. Then in the afternoon after sending my brother for art class, i called my friend Ming Hoe to go out and walk around. So after calling him and picking him up, went to Parkson and walked around inside don't know aiming for what. Just to kill time i guess. Had a drink and went from top to bottom and like wanting to buy this and that but have no money. Window shopping is what we did. Then had some cendol and rojak. Called Christopher and he came by and we all chatted and laughed. While eating, got a blessing from a tiny bird. Then Christopher said, time to go buy 4D. Sure will get something. I was like really ah? Then Ming Hoe say buy 6D better. Get bigger amount of money. I was like not believing. haha... Then we once again went back to Parkson for another stroll of nothingness. Fun! haha...

Sunday. The day that i go to church. Every Sunday morning. Want to find me? I will be in church until afternoon. Then after church that day, i went to Chung Hua Annual Food Sale. Fun it was. Lots of things to buy but didn't brought money that day and so went looking for my friends to have some fun. Needless to say that everyone who knew me asked me to buy stuff. So what did i do after being persuaded by the lovely food there? I went around looking for sponsors! hahaha... Yes and sponsored i get. I got curry rice which then i gave it to ML and she was happy. Then i got lots of pudding from Amelia. She is so kind. Then i got one coupon from Samuel who asked me to go for the fair. So i bought jelly from the English Club. Sorry to others cause i couldn't find any other sponsors. Hehe... Thanks to all that sponsored me. It was lovely. Then by the time it finishes, i helped to clear a bit of the stuff and helped Sarah bringing a box full of curry and rice. "Mommy" wanted to have lots to be put in the freezer. Hehe...

That were the days that i had. Today is Monday. What i got today is a letter. A letter from Debbers! Haha... It finally arrived. I don't know why but i guess things just don't arrive as fast as they use to. Maybe i am living too far from the city? haha.. I have no idea but i am done doing my post. Time to go play now. Wonder what i should go and play. :D

No comments: