Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last Saturday of the month

I had just finished three movies and did practically nothing else and it's only 10 42 pm. I do not know if i should sleep or just continue playing or surf the internet. I don't even know what i really want to do now. I am bored i could eat something. Haha...

Well, it was an awesome day as always and nothing did happened for today cause i didn't really go out and the time i went out, it was only for groceries. I was hoping to catch up with some friends who would go online but i guess they are all still celebrating Chinese New Year. Hehe... Come to think of it, i would definitely want to go celebrate because that means i will be with my friends and having fun with them. The movies are comedies but they didn't make me laugh almost at all and i find everything a little boring. Maybe i should really just go play some games and see what will happen eh?

Today's weather is rather cold and the sudden change in the temperature was surprising but the wind today was awesome. It's strong and powerful like telling you to go away and stay out of its way. It wouldn't be that bad if there weren't any wind. I wonder where all this wind is coming from and why it is cooling down the temperature since it is already cooled. hahaha... Just kidding. This is the question that only God can answer and so you don't have to answer my silly question. hehe... No problem, everything will be soon to be cleared! :D

Made pasta and cheese and it was easy to make and quick. I think that will be my solutions to quick eating when i do not know what to eat. What else did i do? Just chatted with some friends on the net when they were available but all were busy and thus went back to watching movies. Ate waffles and drank coke for breakfast and lunch. Not the best of brunch but it was the easiest to get and it was instant. All i have to do is just open the packet and open the lid, brunch was served! haha.... Yeah, when you are lazy, anything is okay eh? hahaha.... Humans have the tendency to do that once in a while and doing it to often isn't good. So yeah, i only do it every weekend. :p

Just kidding. Nothing else to say about today but i will come back another time to write another post where you can read about my life. haha... Interesting isn't it? haha... Thanks for stopping by! Have fun and take care! God bless! :D

No comments: