Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wrong Excitement~

I woke up today with the excitement in me which i didn't want to go to school since there was going to be a test today. I thank God that i went because the Lord had made the exam easy and i think i did good. Praise the Lord! :D

Why didn't i want to go to school was that the day before which is yesterday, i didn't really revise my subject that i am supposed to have an exam today. It was maths. I know you can't really revise on maths but by doing lots of exercises but i think you can still look at the formula. I was engrosed with youtube and in the end didn't really look at my book. So yeah, i prayed to God and everything was better! hehe... Thank God and He knows everything. The test today was easy enough and just need to look for the right formula to have the answers. Praise the Lord indeed. :D

Today we had a photo taking session too. It was for the press about us Malaysians who are doing the Meister Pruefung in Germany. I think we are the first doing this test which are not German. I wonder how it will look tomorrow on the newspapers. We were asked to pose for pictures and it was fun. We actually finished doing our stuff but they didn't catch it on camera so we had to do it again and posing like we are actually doing something. It was fun though. :D Our pictures are definitely going on to the German's newspaper tomorrow or sometime after this. Guess we are popular now but that is not going to be good because everyone will know that we are here then. hahaha... :P

I will be going out later to a friends' to make pancakes for dinner. Haha... Weird dinner but it's going to be fun since it will be make and serve. It's the freshest you can get and that is to make it and cook it and eat it. So yeah, hope everything will go well and hope my friend will like it. I think it will be another awesome night and will be back before midnight as always since we talk and talk and talk. There isn't really a fullstop to it and when i want to go, it's always another thing leading to another and thus, never finishing and always continuing. :D Fun fun fun! Well, better get packing the ingredients and head out soon. Won't want my friend to be hungry now! hehe... Thank you God!

Have fun and take care! God bless you all! hehe...