Thursday, August 16, 2007

Absentness

What better way to enjoy Christmas songs? Of course, listen during Christmas time. To me, every time you can enjoy a song, it is the best time ever. The song doesn't actually have to be played only on that occasion. Don't you think so too? If it is very nice, wouldn't you just want to listen to it no matter when? hehe... My point? All music are enjoyable anytime anywhere! :D

Guess you guys who had read the above introduction should now known what music i am currently listening while i blog. Hahaha... Well, i choose the music while blogging is because it is very jazzy and soothing to the ears. It makes me want to sleep and relax and keeping a nice beat. Yeah, the perfect atmosphere to blog. It is the different condition of the atmosphere that makes it fun to blog. I think? Who knows? Different people different preference. For me, i just like a nice background music while doing some blogging. Hahaha... It is actually a really nice setting in a romantic restaurant. Dim lights, candles, tables and chairs matched. So anyone wants to go? Actually i don't really know any romantic restaurants in Miri. Maybe you know and you can bring me to one? Hehe... Need to prepare so next time can bring my precious one what! :P

Music does affect lots of things eh? Just a little change in the music and it can really change the whole environment. No wonder pubs always put those really jumpy music. Why? Of course to make their customers jump. Easy answer? I guess. Music have big effects on our individual life. It is just a very interesting phenomenon. Some people can even judge a person's mood by just listening to the music that they are listening to. Well i guess the music is an emotional stuff. Can that be a good conclusion? I don't think so. To my opinion, music is a very powerful instrument that can totally affect us. Either emotional or physical. Definitely a very powerful thing in this world. Without it, it would be a very boring place to be. Even the games that you play will be like plain! Who would want to play games then? Hahaha...

So i was wondering why i am talking about music so suddenly. Currently still solving my own question posted by me. Don't ask me why, i just do that sometimes. Fun? Definitely. Reason behind all this? No sure answer. One thing that is for sure, i like all music. Hahaha... Totally jumping around eh? Can't blame me, i jump too much! Blame my activeness if you want. =D I can just sleep now if i wanted to. The music is just so so so so relaxing. It would be perfect just having a cup of tea right in front of me now. WAIT! Wouldn't that be just like an adult person reading stuff with a cup of coffee or tea just to relax? I'm not that old! hahaha... Well, maybe a little but tea is good! Delicious too! It can be drank just like that or you can add sugar and milk. It is called by the local here Tea C. No idea why the C but maybe it is cool, you know? Thus the C came. Hahahaha...

So wouldn't you want to know what this post is all about eh? Well, it is absolutely nothing specific to be exact. I just do this post for fun. Guess i was bored. Hahaha... Yeah, definitely something wrong in the brain? I'm not sure. Only time would tell. Can you tell me what i am doing now? Whoops, that would be a wrong question asking you. Hehe... Well i think i am typing now. Idiot? Hmm... that depend on how you look at it. =D Cheer up! Nothing to be confused about. If it was so confusing, then it would mean my mind is confusing too. Is it? Well, they say that words comes from your mind so i am actually talking my mind out? Cool. And that is how i amaze myself sometimes. Hahaha... Funny how i find things out the weirdest way but it is fun! Better than learning the normal way. By the way, what is the normal way? Hahaha... Question to ponder? You be the judge.

Happenings all around is always changing. Makes it hard to keep up with it eh? No need to fear as i shall give you a some sort of advice for this problem. Well, it is not one hundred percent the perfect solution but you can use it as an advice? It's all up to you. In my opinion if things keep changing around and you wish to keep up, what to do? First, for me, i think i will just let them change first. Don't bother about it first. Observe how it is changing and instead of chasing to keep changing when it changes, think ahead and overtake the changing and then only change accordingly. Easy to say but hard to do as we only see what is in front and how far our eyes can see. Then comes the second thing. Try not to look at what is in front but the big picture at the far end. It might be small at first but once you concentrate on it, it will be bigger. Patient would be the key. Hard? Definitely. I also have trouble doing that sometimes but it does help me. :) Maybe you can try it too right? No harm trying right? Hehehe...

Maybe you have better solutions to how you want to view your surrounding changes. It is all up to you. All i can say that what you do is what you will become. Everything has a consequence. I think i say too much sometimes. Technically i type too much. Hahaha... I should just learn how to keep quiet. So i shall just do that now. =D Enjoy! :P

*I wrote all this in random thoughts. So forgive me if i had hurt you in any way that you might find sensitive. Hehe... Being the random me, how could something not random come out? Ah, sensitivity! :D*

No comments: