Saturday, August 11, 2007

When Time Doesn't Matter.

Strolling in my inbox of hotmail i came across this email from my friend who forward it to me i don't know when already cause it had been a rather long time as i was busy with my reports. I find this very amusing and funny. Why? Well the title for this email is: Nothing to do! *laugh*

"Hello? Can i speak to ..." Wow, i didn't know you could still use the phone during a flood! hahaha...

"Don't you dare let GO! See what happened below?"

"I think there's something on your zipper, sir. Let me just get that for you."

"Oh yeah, no one can catch me now with my new stationary motorcycle!"

The new hotel with easy access. No long waits necessary.

"Think you can beat me? We are the world's fastest delivery company!"

It's worth a try isn't it? Fishing is all about the patience! :D

"How do i peddle my new white bike? It's not moving!"

A way to cool off the summer and an easy way to wash the behind! haha...

Hilarious when you have totally nothing to do. It's pure fact that human just do anything just to have fun and enjoy the time they have spare. Amazing. What more can i say? hehehe...

No comments: