Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Finally Reach Extreme E-diotcy!

The day of freeing the computer from the password jail has finally come! Rejoice with me people! The taste of using the computer without limit is the best! *Thank you God! :D* I cannot express my blissfulness!

Okay, enough drama from me! hehe... Just a very glad emotion within me now. Just want to jump and jump and jump and scream scream scream! *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!* Oh yeah, that's the best. For your information, i have been somehow able to get through my days without the use of computer. It was hard but i went through it quite good. *That's a lie! He was thrashing about and wondering what to do and was being crazy in the whole house that mom have to calm him down by using food. That was some sight i tell you. Oh, who am i? Well, i am the one that holds the truth to this person! :D Basically it is just a pure torment to him. Who else would laugh at him when he is being tortured? hehe...* Ah! Stupid! That's not supposed to be in the blog! Shush! My apologies. He has a big mouth. Don't bother about him. *Stabs with prickly sticks.*

Many days had gone by and i am still alive. I cannot believe i could actually survive this wonderful event. It was hard but it is all over now! YAY! How i wish this wouldn't happen again! Actually Astro also barred me out when i wanted to have fun with it. Stupid Astro! Always giving the "I cannot receive any signal from the satellite because the clouds are too thick!" Argh! I missed so many nice programs that i was becoming an evil assassin wanting to kill that stupid decoder! ROAR! So what can i do? In the end, i became a movie addict! haha... I watch movies that was available in my cupboard and i found old movies. Nice old movies. *Can't blame me cause i don't usually go buy movies as i can download them.* Watch and repeated the movie i don't know how many times. It was nice cause there weren't any other entertainment for me. *Glad it is over!*

Finally i am able to be in the chair glued to the monitor and begin to rekindle my time with the computer. Since it is now available at any time, i think i will be back to my old self once again. Just give me one day and i will be the perfectly crazy me in this world. *Well, since when weren't you crazy already? Sheesh! Get a life! You can basically just live without the computer. It is just not necessary if you just don't touch it! Once more, GET A LIFE!* Bah, get away you annoying thing! I know myself and you don't have to tell me what to do! Man, i shouldn't even had thought of finding you when i was all alone! Get away from me now! I don't need you anymore! Shoo! Disappear or something! *You are going to regret this i tell you! Fine! I will leave! Suit yourself! I will run away from here!* Go! I don't see you running! *Runs away with tears!*

That is just so me. Sorry if i spooked myself but i was just playing! So don't worry about anything. I will be just here sitting in front of the monitor and i don't know what i am going to do. Maybe just go do what i normally do. Just go around and wonder in the web where i might get caught and be eaten by the cyber spider! hehehe... So what am i blogging about again? Oh, it rained just now. :D

No comments: