Sunday, August 5, 2007

Games on!

"Why are you running away? Kill kill kill! Stun stun stun! Hex hex hex!" Those were the words of the player sitting next to me as i was in the cafe. Yes, i was in a cyber cafe today! :D

Okay, maybe that sentence above is not said from my neighbor who was playing something else. He was playing something else. I think it is some online game while i was indulging in battle with the ancients. Killing and pushing to the frozen throne or the world tree. What a fantasy for us boys. *SIGH* hahaha... This game is addictive but to me now, it has gotten boring but if you do call me to go and play, i will be there to have fun. *Shouting and screaming at the top of your lungs is fun. Somehow? hahaha...* Fun fun fun!

Well this game requires a lot of teamwork from each of the team members which are heroes that you need to control. Five in each team. So killing isn't everything but some players thinks that if you kill a lot, means you win the game. That is a misconception. Bah, whatever! It does however cause a lot of swearing between the two teams who are fighting with each others. Some happy, some angry. Depends on the situation of the teams. Very funny sometimes. Like today, i was quite upset with my team's teamwork. They completely do things the way they want and not listening to each other which lead to our downfall. That would definitely cause high loud pitch swear words to come out. *Neighbor beside with the big eyes and looking surprised. As if! :p* Common sounds in the cafe. hahaha...

Today's game was alright but still a bit silly when i think back about the last game. I wonder if we could had won if we sticked together. No use thinking anymore. What is pass, is pass! *So many stunners. Couldn't run when i see one. T.T Crying all the way back to base in heaven. :D* It has ended so i won't think about it anymore. *Yes, no more thinking about it. Shall go and play another round later. Maybe. Not confirmed. See situation. Got 50% not wanting to play.* Playing with friends are so much fun. Scolding each other and telling what to do and what not to do. Well, everyone is a leader. So which should we listen? hahaha... Thus, chaos was created in the fantasy world. hahaha... That's the fun of playing with friends. ROAR!

Anything funny happened today? Hmmm.... not so sure. I guess the funniest thing that happened today that can really make me laugh is how i just act like an idiot and everyone looked at me and staring with that weird face. HAHAHA... Isn't that just me? What are you looking at? hahaha... Oh well, acting is so much fun and it makes people laugh. I have no idea why but it just makes them laugh. Tell me to stop? Nah, i will just continue on and make myself just me and the laughter goes on. Sometimes, i wonder what i did that makes them laugh so much. I was just being me. :P

As random as i get, it is just the way i am. Nothing i do is ever not random. Tell me, the world is chocolate. Would you eat it and consume it if you love chocolate? hehehe... i know i would but later, can i stay at your world? I just ate my world! hahahaha... :p

No comments: