Friday, August 10, 2007

Reporting? DONE! *runs*

Wow after so long only can i have the time to blog now. It has been quite a while eh? Well sorry bout disappearing from me blog for a while. Busy with reports and now i shall report everything that i had done so far. *Another report~ hahaha... By the time i am done, i will have reportusphobia!*

Starting from the Monday, my teacher came in and said, "People, i need your portfolio for the C & G so that i can mark it and pass it up to the higher examiner. Please hand in them the latest by Thursday." So that was the beginning of the full writing of reports that has to be done within 3 days. Tiring? Well, not so but as for my hand, it has done me well. :D There are seven reports that needs to be written and those report ain't that short either. Some consists of two pages. My hands were really working their hands off! :P Nevertheless, everything is done and that continued for a few days and giving me no time to play with the computer and of course blogging! :P

So Tuesday and Wednesday complete in a junction on how to do some of the reports. Hard it was! Hard it was! Asked a friend to lend me his report to refer and make changes and paste it down on mine. Thus, it became mine. Original! :P But i think most of my friends also changed a little from each other and it became theirs. Copyrighted. As long it is different, i have nothing to say cause teacher don't actually let us refer to each others reports making it hard to do the reports. Actually we sneaked out a portfolio that was already done by another group and referred to that. Evil? Nah, just sneaky. That's the way when there is no other way when you want it completely perfect. Aren't we all humans? hehehe :P

Finally it was Doom day. Had to pass up the portfolio with the reports that i wrote. Did not know if it is right or wrong but it must be handed up! Roar! Glad i did it all! The first thing teacher asked when he went into the classroom, "Where is your portfolio? Hand them in now." Being the scary fiery teacher with flames coming out wanting our life if we don't hand in the portfolio, we handed it up as quick as possible and let it slide to the teacher's hand. *Okay, i was exaggerating over here! But it was SOMETHING like that! hehe* As for those that couldn't hand it up by then, goodbye my friend, i will see you in heaven one day! :D Suddenly being the merciful teacher, he said with one strict voice, "Tomorrow's last! NO MORE MERCY!" Everyone squealed! hehehe...

Fine fine, i am being evil to my teacher who is really actually very kind and all. He didn't do that though but he did threaten us a little. Like he won't bother and stuff if we didn't hand it up in the right time. So yeah, that kind of freaked a lot of us especially the lazy ones like me! hehe... I shouldn't have played so much eh? But i can't help it, fun is so much better than writing bunch of words which have only a report for its title. It's words that determine if i pass or fail but i know my portfolio now is in good hands! hehe... The best thing of having good relations with a teacher. Getting good grades through persuasion is fun. haha... A little something makes it all the different. I hope i just don't have to go re-write everything again. I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE ANYMORE. *i hope*

Today is Friday and soon i have to go and let go my dog and play with him. Super active and can never stop jumping. Always hungry and won't get full no matter how much food i give him. Naughty little puppy this one is. I just hope i can get it under control soon so that i won't have to get myself all dirty again. He likes stepping everywhere. Once he stepped on his own poop and jumped on me. Man, that stinks! haha... LITERALLY! So wish me luck as i go release the dog that jumps! Till then, i was clean! :P

No comments: